Nurse Practitioner Job In Raleigh, North Carolina
Neurosurgery Nurse Practitioner needed 1 hour outside Raleigh, NC - New Grad Friendly! CPH# JOB-2683908Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The provider will split time between an inpatient hospital setting and outpatient office setting. The call schedule will most likely coincide with the Neurosurgeon. Prior experience, rotations and passion for neurosurgery is expected. Local, NC licensed providers are preferred, however, will consider candidates with a reason to be in the area, relocation assistance may be offered.
Daily duties may include but are not limited to: diagnosing medical problems, patient histories, physical examinations, recording patient medical data, ordering and scheduling laboratory studies, diagnostic procedures and treatments, program and troubleshoot neurostimulation devices, perform procedures, assist at surgery as need.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Prior Neurosurgery experience required
- Days + Call Schedule
- Inpatient hospital care & outpatient office care
- Assist in surgery as needed
- Work alongside Neurosurgeon
- North Carolina licensed providers preferred
- Nights, weekends, holiday call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.