Breast Imaging Radiology Job In Stockton, California
Radiology - Radiologist - Breast ImagingNext Steps... Apply Now
$25K Start Bonus! Fellowship trained Breast Imager or General Radiologist with MQSA for the California Central Valley, mix of on-site and remote!
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a full-time fellowship trained Breast Imager or General Radiologist who is MQSA certified to join our group that helps to serve the St. Joseph’s Medical Center. St. Joseph's Medical Center is a not-for-profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 347 beds. St. Joseph's specializes in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services, and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Joseph's is the largest hospital in San Joaquin County. In addition to being nationally recognized as a quality leader, St. Joseph's is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers. You will enjoy the benefits of being a part of the Envision Physician Services team. Please review details below and submit your CV for consideration.
• Need to be on-site at Women’s’ Center 2 to 3 days per week, remote other days for dx
• Strong Foundation in all aspects of Breast Imaging, MQSA required
• Experience in Digital Mammography, Breast Tomosynthesis/3D Mammography, Breast Ultrasound and Breast MRI, stereotactic and US guided breast procedures.
• Breast imaging will be approximately 60% of the total volume of cases performed.
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
• Active California medical license is preferred
• Advanced technical support
• Paid time off, Bonus structure, CME
• Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
• Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
• All benefits effective day one - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Chase Allred, Clinical Recruiter at 469-594-6996 or e-mail your CV to Chase.Allread@EnvisionHealth.com.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.