Gastroenterology Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Gastroenterologist to Join a Collegial GI Group on Lake Erie in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2691449Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. It is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there is lots to do for other outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2691449.
- Competitive guarantee annual salary plus up to $50K bonus after first year
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $4K stipend
- Well-established nonprofit facility that has the latest advanced endoscopy equipment
- Single-specialty GI group with a full suite of GI procedures offered
- Mix of 80% inpatient / 20% outpatient procedures
- Need 2 GIs for management of digestive disorders in adults and pediatrics (12 years and older)
- Join 6 physicians, 9 advanced practice providers with a support staff of 20
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.