General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Butler, Pennsylvania
Inpatient/Outpatient Staff Psychiatrists Needed in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2691616Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this town that was named the 7th best small town in America by Smithsonian magazine. You will appreciate its fine schools and outdoor recreation opportunities. It is located 35 miles north of Pittsburgh and part of the Greater Pittsburgh Region.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary guarantee offered and resident stipend available
- Multiple needs, future residents/fellows and H-1B/J-1 visas are all encourage to apply
- 3 separate inpatient units, outpatient services, and ACT team
- Call is outsourced after 5 pm
- Inpatient setting has 10 to 12 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of APP coverage per day
- ACT team needs roughly 16 hours of coverage per week
- Outpatient drug and alcohol need 2 hours of coverage per week
- Family services needs 12 hours per week, 6 hours must be covered by an on-site physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.