Physician Assistant Job In Richland, Washington
General Surgery NP/PA needed for an ongoing locum opportunity in Washington
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: General/Trauma Surgery NP/PA
- Acute Care Surgery
* Location: Richland, WA
* License Requirement: WA
* Board Requirement: BC/BE
* Additional Requirements: ACLS, DEA
* Service Setting: Inpatient
* Reason for Need: Extra Volume
* Coverage Period: ASAP - Ongoing
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours only
* Shift Schedule: Mon - Sun; 7a-7p OR 7p-7a (12hrs)
* Patient Demographic: 80% Adult, 20% Pediatric
- 50% Trauma
* Patient Volume: 20 per day
* Admissions: 5-7 per day; 3-5 ICU
* Surgeries per day: 4-6
* No. of Exam Rooms: 5
* No. of beds: 326
* Lab & X-ray on-site
* Trauma Level: II
* Physicians in Practice: 5; Midlevels: 6
* Support Staff: 2 Physicians (day); 1 at night
* Required to supervise other health care providers? Yes; PA students
* EMR: EPIC
* Hospital Privileges required: Yes
* Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.