Family Medicine Job In Cheyenne, Wyoming
Family Practice or Med-Ped Physician Opportunity in Wyoming CPH# JOB-2695721Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to your compensation package, you will also receive 3 health and dental plan options, a vision plan, long- and short-term disability, 6 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME and $5K stipend, a pension plan, several retirement plans, and malpractice with prorated tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the capital and most populous city of Wyoming and the county seat of Laramie County. Cheyenne is the northern terminus of the extensive and fast-growing Front Range Urban Corridor that stretches from Cheyenne to Pueblo, Colorado.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gordon Diaz at 203.663.9353 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2695721.
- Employed position with exceptional benefits
- New practice in a newly built clinic
- 4.5-day workweek with 36 hours of patient contact, no weekend hours
- Call is shared 1 week at a time and is approximately 9 times a year
- Be the solo a FM or med-ped physician with an FM APP and an urgent care provider
- Clinic is 50-50 primary care to urgent care cases, average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified IM or FM with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Lab draw station, X-ray, and 2 exam rooms per provider
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.