General Surgery Job In New Mexico
Join Active Surgery Practice In Southern New MexicoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Southern New Mexico-based Medical Center is seeking a Board-Certified-Board Eligible (BC/BE) General Surgeon.
- Employed position
- Level III 168 bed Trauma Center
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Join the single-specialty group in existing clinic practice
- Surgical services using MIS & robotic-assisted surgical techniques?
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- The second-largest city in New Mexico
- 168-bed facility serving a growing population of over 102,000
- Sunny college town located close to mountains and lakes
- Easy access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- Four mildly distinct seasons and family-friendly communities
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.