Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Fort Worth, Texas
Residency Program Director Position in Texas CPH# JOB-2708166Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation package and full traditional benefits
- Full time leadership role
- Excellent opportunity to build a department
- Inpatient setting with 30% clinical and 70% administrative duties
- Flexible schedule with no call
- Team environment with the latest technologies
- Medical director training and support available
- Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.