Nurse Practitioner Job In Medford, Oregon
Oregon—Busy Practice in Southern Oregon Seeking a Dermatology-Experienced Nurse Practitioner - Flexible Schedule! - Medford, ORNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Stephen Gubbels: Sign in to view
Fantastic Opportunity for a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner in Southern Oregon
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of two years of direct Dermatology Nurse Practitioner experience to join a thriving practice in southern Oregon.
This striking southern region of Oregon boasts a warmer than usual climate, exceptional opportunities for outdoor fun, including hiking, boating, fishing and more, plus award-winning wineries!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open Nurse Practitioners - minimum of two years of Dermatology experience required
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Work from a single office location
- Enjoy offering a mix of General and Surgical Dermatology
- Expect to see an average of 30-35 patients per day - be busy from day one!
- Replacement position for a provider relocating out of state
- Competitive compensation plan with a short-term guaranteed base plus a production incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Malpractice, CME, 401k, Licensing fees and PTO
- Well-established group with high standards for excellence and a reputation to match
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere where everyone works well together - you'll be made to feel like a member of the family in no time!
- Group strives to support provider career growth and satisfaction in a multitude of ways
- Work alongside a small, experienced team of Dermatology experts in a highly collegial clinic environment
- Receive thorough support from well-trained Medical Assistants and Administrative Staff
- Fully equipped office features everything a provider needs to ensure high-quality care and results-oriented treatment
- EMR is EMA
Residents boast that this large city in southern Oregon is a supremely beautiful and friendly place to call "home," offering great schools and pleasant neighborhoods.
With a (maybe surprisingly!) Mediterranean-like climate due to surrounding mountain ranges, this area of the Pacific Northwest sees hot summers and very little snowfall in the winter compared to other places in the region.
Garden enthusiasts can take delight in knowing that nearly anything grows in the rich, fertile soil found here, too!
You'll be nestled among the breathtaking national forests of the upper northwest and only 60 miles from Crater Lake! Year-round activities like hiking, hunting, rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and snowboarding will keep you moving in your spare time.
And if you're someone that loves to travel, you'll have easy access to an airport offering more than ten destination flights and serving more than a million passengers annually!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110 today. Or email your CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myPsychRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Psychiatry Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.