Nurse Practitioner Job In Nags Head, North Carolina
NP/PA Hospitalist Nocturnist Opportunity in Nags Head, NC
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
The Outer Banks Medical Group, in partnership with Vidant Medical Group, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established hospitalist team at the Outer Banks Hospital. The Outer Banks Medical Group is an established multi-specialty group that has a passion for high quality of patient care. Applicants should have inpatient experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
· Medical Group Employment
· Privileges at The Outer Banks Hospital
· 15 shifts per month, 7p-7a
· Clinical responsibilities include admissions, rounding, inpatient care, and preparing patients for discharge
· Established Hospitalist team of 2 Physicians and 1 Advanced Practice Providers
· Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/457b, Medical, Dental & Vision & Life Insurance
The Outer Banks Hospital is a full service critical access hospital offering a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital is designed to meet the needs of the coastal community, whose year-round population of approximately 35,000 swells to about 350,000 in the summer season. The hospital's 21-bed emergency department serves approximately 23,100 patients each year.
The Outer Banks Hospital is fully accredited, provides high quality care in a compassionate environment to all patients regardless of their ability to pay, and has been nationally recognized for outstanding patient care.
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a chain of barrier islands stretching from the Virginia border south to Ocracoke Island. Wide beaches, stunning sunsets, world-class fishing and endless outdoor activities are part of daily life. Nags Head’s 11 miles of oceanfront are perfect for those who love the outdoors, offering fishing, swimming, hiking, and hang gliding. However, historic lighthouses, beautiful dunes, and the unique local cuisine make this exquisite area a pleasure for all.