Emergency Medicine Job In New Orleans, Louisiana
Emergency Medicine Travel Physician
This job was posted today. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
New Orleans, Louisiana 33323
We ask that you be board certified or board eligible ABEM or AOBEM with Emergency Medicine residency training required. TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed. The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills, have a team player attitude and flexibility to travel is a must. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- An elite compensation package
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Superb licensing and credentialing support
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership development opportunities
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time work