Neurosurgery Job In California
Build a Neurological Surgery Program With Hospital Support in Sunny CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Come to California and enjoy employment while building a neurological surgery program. We seek several dynamic surgeons to join our multi-specialty group and help us build a neurological surgery service line. You will enjoy hospital support while building your practice in this diverse medical community.
Our non-profit medical foundation model allows physicians to enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed. The medical foundation manages all administrative duties for physicians including marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc. The physicians are employed through a non-profit medical foundation committed to serving the health care needs of patients throughout California.
Some of the benefits include:
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus potential
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability
- Centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house attorneys, human resources, IT, marketing, business development and PR teams
Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration. Sorry, there is no visa support for this position.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.