Physician Assistant Job In Maryland
Urgent Care Physician Assistant In Ne Maryland - 3-4 Days/weekNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A growing health center with locations in Northeast Maryland and Northern Delaware is interviewing experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants for full-time Urgent Care positions.
- Salaried position based on experience
- Daily Volume Bonuses and Quarterly Bonus
- Full-Benefits package consisting of health, dental, vision, two retirement savings plan options, paid time off of 31 PTO days per year, CME allowance, etc.
- Full-time position
- Shifts are 12 hours with 3 days one week and 4 days the next
- Work every other weekend
- Multiple locations throughout Delaware and Maryland
- X-ray in every center with a digital PACS system
- Providers should be ok seeing 3-4 patients an hour on average
- Must have 1+ years of experience as a provider in an Urgent Care and be comfortable with suturing/procedures, reading initial X-rays/EKG's, etc.
Offices are located in North East and Elkton, Maryland and in Newark, Middletown, Wilmington, and Smyrna, Delaware.?If you are an experienced Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant and are interested in finding out more about these positions apply now.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.