Physical Therapy Job In Great River, New York
Physical TherapistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
The Suffolk County Department of Health Services is seeking a Physical Therapist for facilities under the Division of Patient Care Services. The Physical Therapist will perform under the gudance of other Healthcare Providers and Registered Nurses, diagnose the functions and movements of patients, develop individualized plans of care, and use hands-on therapy and exercises to increase the mobility of patients.
Ref #: BD-32-08
• Specialty: Physical Therapist
• Location: Great River, Riverhead and Yaphank in New York
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 1-Jan-22
• Contract Length: three(3) years with two(2) one(1) year extensions
• Shift Schedule: TBD
• Compensation: $1,400 - $1,640/week (based on 40 hours)
• NY License
• Certified or registered to practice his or her profession without restriction in the State of New York
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.