General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Asheville, North Carolina
Medical Director Needed in Asheville, North Carolina CPH# JOB-2713185Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, long- and short-term disability, sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
Come live and work in Asheville, North Carolina. This thriving mountain city features a funky and eclectic downtown, 30-plus art galleries downtown alone, a burgeoning culinary scene, a thriving live music scene and, of course, the awe-inspiring scenery of the Appalachian Mountains.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Leadership position
- Consultation in the ED
- New regional psychiatry residency training program
- Will consider a 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- ECT treatments, prior experience preferred
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.