General/Adult Psychiatry Job In California
Child Psychiatrist Needed for Faculty Position in Northern California CPH# JOB-2713600Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- New child psychiatry residency program
- Teaching and academic experience preferred
- Work in close collaboration with residents/fellows
- Annual quality bonus and loan forgiveness
- 401(k) retirement plan, pension, and free healthcare benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- 8 weeks of PTO
- An hour to Sacramento
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.