General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Reading, Pennsylvania
100% Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist Role for a Hospital in Reading, PA CPH# JOB-2712969Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1099 or W-2 option, whichever physician prefers
- Inpatient staff psychiatrist role
- Psychiatric evaluations and follow-ups only, no physicals
- Average caseload is 17 to 19 per day
- 1:4 weeks call rotation
- Directly report to the medical director
- Set your own hours, once you finish you are done for the day
- Now and future physicians welcomed at this beautiful facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.