Nurse Practitioner Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Needed in Phoenix AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
Healthcare employer located in Phoenix, AZ is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner. This is a full-time opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of one year of experience in Cardiology post-NP training is required.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Examine pathophysiology for diverse cardiovascular disease operations
- Establish diagnosis of cardiovascular ailments and formulate a plan of treatment, as well as assess the patient’s response to therapy
- Make use of evidence-based medicine procedures by utilizing quality and cost effective care
- Enlighten patients and their families with regards to the cardiovascular procedures, which include primary and secondary prevention of cardiac while being mindful of the patient’s emotional, cultural and physical requirements
- Generate sufficient organizational skills to organize patients case load
- Carry out independent resolutions in which he/she is responsible.
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of Arizona.
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
Interested candidates, apply online.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.