Recruiter Job In Omaha, Nebraska
Senior Recruiting Coordinator - (Omaha, Nebraska, United States)
This job was posted 2 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
- Coordinates the pre-boarding experience for each employee.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to take ownership of each candidate in a timely fashion once they have accepted the offer of employment.
- Acts as a dependable, responsive main point of contact for new hires and other talent stakeholders, while maintaining effective communications and follow through.
- Ensures accuracy of all materials sent to the new hires and that the new hire understands their responsibilities, deadlines, and location for new hire processing.
- Resolves any delays or obstacles in the pre-boarding process in a timely manner, including reminders to the new hires and requesting any missing information.
- Utilizes HRIS and recruiting systems to monitor and manage the pre-boarding process; proactively reviews and maintains all tracking systems for potential concerns.
- Conducts appropriate pre-employment checks on each employee according to local and national contract and position specific requirements; escalates any issues or changes to a candidate’s start date.
- Ensures the completion of all required new hire paperwork according to federal and state regulations and licensing requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for improving the pre-boarding experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assists in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- High School Diploma and two years of relevant work experience in the Human Resources field preferred; Associate's degree preferred.
- Familiarity with employment, employment laws, EEO, and personnel records keeping practices highly preferred.
- High level of customer service.
- Ability to apply knowledge of policies and procedures and accurately interpret and give correct and consistent information upon request.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise good interpersonal communication skills to interact with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to employment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
October 13th, 2021
What would happen if you could ?improve circumstances for those who are suffering from abuse, addiction, abandonment or violence, so they could reach their potential?
That is the question Boys Town has spent a century answering. It is what inspired and drove our founder, Father Edward J. Flanagan, and it continues to motivate our mission to this day.
Boys Town believes today, as our founder did 100 years ago, that every child deserves a future, every family deserves to stay together and every community deserves to thrive. And we believe that all of these things should be achievable without regard to race, religion or background.
So, for the young man dodging gunfire on the streets just to get to school, the family torn apart by substance abuse, and the community crumbling from neglect and social disorder, Boys Town offers hope. But we offer hope as more than just an abstract concept; we substantiate it with programs and solutions grounded in our deep experience and supported by our decades of research.
Though we have grown to become a national organization that reaches communities from coast to coast, and our scope has expanded to include in-home family counseling, health care and programs to rebuild at-risk schools, Boys Town remains forever driven by our founder’s singular vision. And with your help, we will do so well into our second century and beyond.