Anesthesiology Job In Independence, Missouri
Anesthesiology Opportunity in Independence, MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for anesthesiologists to join a well-established private practice in the Kansas City metro.
- General anesthesiologists. Fellowship trained would be welcomed, but not required
- Supervision practice structure
- Call will be shared 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible in anesthesiology
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Competitive financial package commensurate with training and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- CME time and dues allowances as well as generous vacation time
- Pathway to ownership after three years
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1,300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women’s services; among many others.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument" to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine. Come see what we have to offer!
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, advanced equipment and technology, and some of the latest treatments and therapies available. Along with our high-tech services, we remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients, including free parking at our facilities.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. Our emergency room’s innovative Rapid Care program was specifically designed to ensure patients efficiently move through the ER with greater privacy and comfort. Our Women’s Center offers comprehensive care to women of all ages, whether you’re maintaining wellness or managing chronic illness. And if you’re embracing motherhood, we know every pregnancy is unique - your experience should be, too. Design your childbirth and delivery plan with Centerpoint Medical Center.