Family Medicine Job In Dickinson, North Dakota
Primary Care Physician for VA Outpatient in North Dakota CPH# JOB-2719073Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers an annual salary and an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and a generous PTO policy.
Dickinson, North Dakota, gateway to Theodore Roosevelt National Park and home to Dickinson State University, is a home rule city of 18,000. Dickinson is centrally located in southwestern North Dakota, the midpoint between Fargo, North Dakota and Billings, Montana. We are also located less than an hour's drive from Lake Sakakawea, the largest of the mainstream reservoirs on the Missouri river, which is a wonderful fishing and recreation resource.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- Monday - Friday with no weekends, evenings, or call
- Fully outpatient with no hospital responsibilities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Outstanding benefits package including 401k with company match, bonuses, and generous PTO
- Very strong base salary
- Work with one other physician, 2 LPNs, and 2 mid-clerk assistants
- Must be BE or BC
- Must have an active North Dakota license prior to start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.