Nurse Practitioner Job In Coos Bay, Oregon
Nurse Practitioner / NP - Functional MedicineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Growing medical group is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner / NP to work in a primary care / functional medicine setting in the Coos Bay, OR area! Open to new grads!
Join a group of like-minded, energetic, smart, curious and health-conscious medical providers working together to dramatically improve the lives and health of their patients!
Growing medical group that believes in providing patients a unique wellness experience that redefines primary care through innovative, integrated health practices and services geared towards optimal health and well-being
Benefits and Features:
- $100k-150k/year – depending on experience, Plus RVU bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Retirement with up to 3% match
- Excellent PTO
- License and DEA fees covered at 50%
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, 4 10-hour days
- Nurse Practitioner will work in a primary care setting with a focus on functional medicine
- Excellent training and onboarding
- Wellness consults with functional medicine; through preventative care and health coaching on lifestyle habits, diet, sleep, stress, supplements, and hormone balance with the adrenals, thyroid and sex hormones (gonad/ovarian)
- Area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts
- Offers outdoor activities for every season (skiing, hiking, cave spelunking, fly fishing)
- No sales tax!
- FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN, Nurse Practitioner
- Active OR license is preferred but not required
- Open to new graduates with strong RN background
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!