Management Job In San Antonio, Texas
Practice ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Heather Fronrath: Sign in to view
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Have to Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Practice Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the administrative and clinical Office while carrying out management responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures for the Physician Practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and coordinates administrative and clinical services for physician office
- Prepares annual goals, objectives, and budgets for operations
- Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in assigned regional offices
- Attends all required meetings and in-services
- Directs and coordinates all system data for billing and referral purposes
- Supervises administrative and physician staff to ensure quality of patient care
- Responsible for staffing, performance reviews, and proper training for all employees
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three years of experience in management of professional and clinical staff
- Previous practice management or equivalent experience
- Health care experience with profit and loss responsibility
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively to physicians and staff with excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Marketing and geriatric experience a plus
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- RN License
- Strong clinical and reimbursement knowledge
With more than 2000 employees across the country, USMM promotes an environment that is rooted in supporting the home-based, patient centered care that our family of companies provides.