RN Job In Troy, Michigan
Registered Nurse - Per VisitNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Stephanie Jendo: Sign in to view
Registered Nurse - Per Visit
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Manager, the Registered Nurse provides intermittent skilled nursing services; communicates the patient’s progress with other disciplines and directs, supervises and instructs non-professional home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides intermittent Skilled Nursing services including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching and training activities as outlined in the patient Plan of Care
- Provides Skilled Nursing visits according to visit schedule and notifies agency of need to alter schedule
- Reports significant findings to patient’s physician and Clinical Supervisor as they occur
- Submits completed skilled nursing visit notes; communication notes and home health aide supervisory notes per agency policy on designated days as requested by Clinical Supervisor
- Submits change orders per agency policy
- Maintains open lines of communications to all members of the continuum of care team
- Supervises Home Health Aide and license, and documents per Medicare criteria and per agency policy and procedure
- Attends staff meetings, team conferences, and educational in-services per agency requirements
- Is responsible for obtaining information provided at skilled nurse in-services and meetings, and demonstrates appropriate follow-up related to information given at meetings and in-services
- Participates in Process Improvement (PI) program by assisting with collection of data and serves on PI team upon request
- Follows agency policies and procedures
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Administrator
- Participates in discharge planning process per Medicare Criteria, agency policy, and procedure
- Able to lift 40 pounds from floor to shoulder
- Repetitive walking, standing, sitting, bending, and use of hands
- Able to drive a car 2-4 hours per day
- Exposure/risk category: OSHA Category 1
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- A current unencumbered State Professional Nurse License
- An automobile to be used for work, current driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment
- The ability to assess and document patient needs, and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficiency in clinical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in personal computer use including email, word processing, spreadsheet and clinical software
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- One year of experience as a Professional Nurse
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career; it’s a calling.
If you share our philosophy, come share our success and exceptional growth potential.
Making every moment count
We believe that quality of life starts with excellent care provided by our team We are proud to acknowledge that all of our locations are accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) – one of the most stringent accrediting bodies in the nation. Some of our Career opportunities include:
- Nurses - RN's (Field and Management)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Workers