Non-Clinical Entry Level Job In Seattle, Washington
Scheduler, Renton, WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Angeline McLamb: Sign in to view
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Scheduler confirms and prepares daily patient visit schedules for physicians. Maintains scheduling system to track all visits and other required information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacts patient/caregiver by telephone to schedule physician visit
- Receives incoming calls from individuals requesting a physician visit
- Enters all required information and maintains necessary follow up on system as required
- Prepares patient chart for scheduled visit including set up of new patient with all required documents
- Prepares and distributes written visit schedule for next business day after all appointments are confirmed
- Aids in communication with patient and caregivers
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Attends required meetings and in-services
- Other duties as required
- Based upon size of the office may need to also perform Medical Assistant duties as shown on the Medical Assistant job description (excludes Washington Schedulers)
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Active CPR Certificate
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Knowledge of practice protocols to assist in scheduling patients for care
- Skill in maintaining department quality assurance and control standards
- Computer skills and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
- Skill in teamwork and maintaining relationships with patients, caregivers and coworkers
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career; it’s a calling.
Our care starts with our people. Our compassionate doctors are supported by skilled staff (medical assistants, practice managers, patient care coordinators, schedulers) all committed to delivering the best care for each and every patient.
No other physician practice offers the immediate resources of having such highly accredited laboratory (CAP), diagnostics & radiology, along with offering a full continuum of home health and hospice.
Beyond that, our internal resources of Operations, QA, Compliance, Clinical departments are all devoted to providing ongoing support complimenting each doctor and every office.
To provide compassionate, high quality medical care in the home
Respect - we will value others and treat them how they want to be treated
Integrity - we will be honest, transparent and do the right thing
Teamwork - we will create strong relationships that are founded in respect, sharing, and accountability
Excellence - we will strive to deliver the highest quality services through efficient processes