Neurology Job In Clyde, North Carolina
Career Growth in a Turn-Key Outpatient Practice, Outside AshevilleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Emily Bean, CPRP: Sign in to view
Haywood Regional Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Clyde, North Carolina (30min from Asheville) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to grow our established outpatient practice. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- General neurology with option to practice sub-specialty training especially in epilepsy, memory and movement disorders, MS
- Established, turn-key, outpatient only practice
- Welcome proficiency with EEG, EMG and Botox
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus - $20k
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
|Located just 20 miles west of Asheville, Clyde offers the North Carolina version of cozy, small town American while surrounded by the Smoky Mountains.|
Nestled between the Great Smoky Mountains, the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Pisgah National Forest, Haywood Regional Medical Center provides safe and compassionate healthcare for the residents of Haywood County and surrounding counties. We provide comprehensive care in a warm and friendly environment by a highly trained and experienced patient care team.
Haywood Regional Medical Center is comprised of a 169-bed hospital; a 54,000-square foot health & fitness center with a wide array of amenities including saunas, steam rooms, personal training and massage therapy; a three-story 44,000-square foot outpatient care center with a laboratory, imaging center including women's imaging, an outpatient surgery center; two urgent care centers open seven days a week; The Homestead, a six-bed inpatient hospice facility; and 12 multi-specialty physician clinics providing a full spectrum of services including primary care. We provide comprehensive care in a warm and friendly environment by a highly trained and experienced patient care team.