General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Maine
Rural Maine Orthopedic Surgery Position - 2 Hours To Bangor, MeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A rural community hospital in northern Maine is adding an Orthopedic Physician.
- General Orthopedic in solo practice
- 25-bed critical access hospital with 10 Emergency Medicine Department
- Our hospital serves the needs of 17,000 people
- We have more than 400 employees, making us the largest employer in the area
- Generous time off
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary with a full benefits package
- A rural community in northeast Maine, on the Canadian border
- This town offers many amenities of a larger city but on a smaller scale including shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and affordable living
- Year-round outdoor activities include skiing, snowmobiling, boating, fishing, and hiking
- Less than 2 hours to Bangor. 3.5 hours to Portland
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.