Rheumatology Job In Ohio
Northeastern Ohio Rheumatology Position - Signing Bonus, Stipend, Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A Rheumatologist is sought to join this hospital-owned multi-specialty practice in Ashtabula, Ohio.
- Group consists of over 60 providers and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- The clinic is connected to the 249-bed acute care hospital.
- The outpatient practice sees patients within a 100,000 service area.
- Both experienced and upcoming fellow grads are encouraged to apply.
- H1B Visa accepted.
- Position includes two-year guaranteed base salary (up to $300K) + production bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- Fellowship stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, vision, pension plan, and vacation/CME with expenses
Ashtabula is a Lakefront community located in Northeastern Ohio less than 1 hour from Cleveland, OH and Erie, PA.; 2 hours to the Canadian border. Quality of life, as well as, medical practice is great at ACMC! Recreational opportunities include several wineries, yacht clubs, marinas, golf courses, parks, trails, and much more.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.