Nurse Practitioner Job In Brandon, Florida
Experienced APP for Advanced Wound Care, Plastics & Burn ProgramNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Job Number: J-039253
Recruiter: Lisa Griffin
Job Title: APP Opportunity for an Advanced Wound Care, Plastics & Burn Program in Brandon, Florida
HCA Florida Brandon Hospital is seeking an experienced PA or ARNP to join our team of dedicated professionals in the burn program.
- Operative, pre and post operative experience required
- Perform patient history and physicals
- Order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays and provide diagnosis
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform medical treatment and diagnostic procedures
- Instruct and counsel patients on treatment plans
- CME Allowance
- Full Benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision and Short / Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) options after first year of employment
- 422-bed acute care facility
- Offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, Pediatric Center, Advanced Wound & Plastic Surgery Center, Comprehensive Metabolic & Bariatric Center of Excellence, and The Women’s Center, which includes the Baby Suites and Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- The hospital’s ER is one of the busiest in the state, with adult and pediatric centers on its main campus and five additional ER 24/7® locations throughout the community
Convenient to I-75 and I-4, 20 minutes from Tampa International Airport. 1.5 hours from Orlando. Brandon is a wonderful family community with great neighborhoods and schools. Close to University of South Florida, Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, professional football, baseball and ice hockey, Busch Gardens, beautiful beaches, boating, fishing and great golf.
A 327 bed acute care full service hospital with an active cardiac surgery program, High Risk Obstetrics program and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care serving eastern Hillsborough County with an area population of 300,000+.
Brandon Regional Hospital is proud to be named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times and Top 100 Intensive Care Unit by the Solucient Leadership Institute and the Best Run Hospital in Tampa Bay for 2001 by the Florida Medical Business Journal.