Nurse Practitioner Job In Sacramento, California
Nurse Practitioner (NP / PA)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: We are hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Practitioner to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at McClellan Clinic for Travis AFB in Sacramento, CA.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be pleasantly surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
• Status: Full-time
• Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Master's degree in nursing.
• Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• In addition to Basic Life Support: certification in Cardiac Care by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), and American Association of critical care nurses (AACN), American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR), or other recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) (Course C), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) through the American Heart Association or a Red cross-approved training program, course (cards must display the American Heart Association or Military Training Network emblem).
• Certification as a Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner by the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine (ABCM) is preferred but not required.
• Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) must have and maintain throughout the course of the contract, a current, active, valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) from a US jurisdiction.
• 1 year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner after graduation.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.