RN Job In Lodi, California
Clinical Performance Registered NurseNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Registered Nurse (RN) – No Nights, No Weekends, and No Holidays
Are you a registered nurse known for being an innovative self-starter who enjoys process and quality improvement, which increases the quality of your patient’s outcomes? This may be the ideal career for you. As a clinical performance nurse (CPN) at Adventist Health Lodi, you are a collaborative influencer who can gain credibility with your clinical provider team and implement strategic plans to improve patient care. Wouldn’t you love to wake up every day excited about the work you do, leading the way and truly changing healthcare for the better?
What does it take to be a Successful Clinical Performance Nurse?
- A dynamic and innovative registered nurse, with a passion for improving patient care
- A proactive “go-getter” who can follow through on commitments
- A positive attitude and the ability to adapt and be nimble in an innovative healthcare organization
- A collaborative influencer who sees the big picture and works with integrity
- Service-oriented with the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong presentation
- Detail focused with a thirst for data analytics
Role on the Hospitalist Team
While this position does not involve providing direct patient care, you participate in daily workflows, advocate for patient goals in the care plan, and ensure communication throughout the care team as the patient moves through their hospital stay. Sound’s mission to improve the quality of health care does not stop when a patient is discharged. We have a keen interest in making sure that our patients are properly cared for after they leave our care in the hospital.
As a CPN, you are an essential member of the team who partners with the chief hospitalist physician to engage and educate the hospitalist provider team in quality and process improvement initiatives. You will use key metrics from our proprietary metrics software to measure and track performance outcomes. You will also be involved in various hospital committees and will present information about the team’s quality data to hospital leadership regularly.
This role requires strong clinical knowledge and experience in the acute care hospital setting (bedside nursing). Having the ability to assess a patient’s clinical status and readiness for discharge is important (case management experience is helpful but not required).
As a CPN, you will work Monday-Friday, 40 hours each week in a fast-paced environment while maintaining great attention to detail and accuracy in all you do.
Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in good standing
- 1 or more year’s inpatient nursing experience required
- Experience with quality improvement initiatives around Patient Satisfaction – helpful, but not required
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data, proficiency with technology, including electronic medical systems and Microsoft Office
- A passion for improving patient outcomes and working in a collaborative team environment – required
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.