General/Adult Psychiatry Job In North Carolina
Outpatient Psychiatry In Blue Ridge Mountains Of Nc - Pslf + $30k Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a not-for-profit healthcare system in Linville, North Carolina with the recruitment of a full-time BC/BE psychiatrist. The system?s outpatient behavioral health program is succession planning as 1 of their 5 full-time psychiatrists is nearing retirement.?
- Outpatient only practice setting
- The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- See adult patients?
- The phone call is 1-night every 2 weeks, no weekend call
Compensation and Benefits
- $310,000 salary
- $30,000 sign-on bonus
- $4,000 CME
- 6 weeks PTO?
- A not-for-profit that qualifies for PSLF or NHSC loan repayment
- Health insurance
- Paid malpractice
- No visa support
- And more
Linville, NC - Enjoy the North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains
- Linville is only 67 miles from Asheville, 105 miles from Winston-Salem, and 110 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina.
- This community is known as a summer mountain resort and host of the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games, the largest modern Highland games in North Carolina.
- This outdoor lover?s paradise is in the northwestern part of North Carolina, near the Tennessee state line.
- Hiking in and around Linville, NC is some of the best in the state, leading to waterfalls, mountain peaks, and twisted rock formations.
- Less than 20 miles from Boone, which is home to Appalachian State University (part of UNC).
- Boone, NC has an exceptional public school system and is one of the top 5 districts in the state.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.