RN Job In Sacramento, California
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - Fairfield, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Apply Here - https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/461735a6-69d3-7d5e-cf9d-3d04d75e4722/apply?source=1812324-CS-41526
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
POSSIBLE RELOCATION AVAILABLE - PLEASE ASK YOUR RECRUITER!
URGENT: We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse - Critical Care to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base, California.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be pleasantly surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
- Status: Full time
- Rate: $85.00 / Hourly (with NO relocation or bonus selected)
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday, 14/12 hour shifts per 28 days. 0645-1915 (Day Shift) or 1845 – 0715 (Night Shift).
- Bonus: Relocation Package available IF lower NYE rate selected.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse - Critical Care must have the following qualifications:
- Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), or as otherwise identified in the TO.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required for the Critical Care Unit. The candidate must possess pediatric advanced life support (PALS). Completion of critical care training course or completion of an equitable platform (i.e., Essentials of Critical Care Orientation [ECCO], online course from the
American Association of Critical Care Nurses preferred, but not required.
- Experience: HCW shall have a minimum of two years experience with at least one year in a critical care area of four or more beds. One year of experience must have occurred within the last 24 months.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the TO.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.