Nurse Practitioner Job In Wyoming
Northern Wyoming Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An award-winning healthcare system located in Northern Wyoming has an opening for a Psychiatry Certified Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This is a non-profit organization with a 25-bed critical access hospital and a multi-specialty clinic staffed with physicians, NP's and PA's.
- Compensation will be based on experience
- Full benefits package
- Mostly outpatient position; would like someone with the ability and willingness to consult in Emergency Department and Inpatient unit on occasion
- 4-Day work week, clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- No call
- The goal will be for this provider to see 12-14 patients per day once they are fully comfortable
- This provider will see all ages including pediatric and young adults
- Must have Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Certification
- Experience preferred but will consider a new graduate with Psychiatry experience as an FNP or RN
This city is 75 miles from the eastern entrance to Yellowstone National Park.?The city is situated in the geographic center of the northern Big Horn Basin surrounded by several mountain ranges and has been named an All-American City. This community has a strong agricultural foundation with a forward-thinking sensibility,?award-winning public school system, and four-season recreational activities.?
If you would like additional details apply now!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.