Physician Assistant Job In Oregon
Orthopedic Physician Assistant Position In Southern Oregon-inpatient/outpatientNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Physician Assistant to join their Orthopedic Team.??
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $7,500-$10,000 Signing bonus depending on experience
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Annual quality incentives starting in year 2
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- Provide clinical office visit support: follow up with MRI results, administer joint injections, apply casts and splints, provided post-operative care
- Round on hospital patients, cover ER and office calls and assist in surgical procedures
- Inpatient 40%, outpatient 60%
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top health care provider in the region
- A minimum of two years of experience practicing as a Physician Assistant in Orthopedics required
- Must have fracture wound care experience
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon!?We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.?Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year.?Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns.?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.