RN Job In Cleveland, Ohio
NP Transitional Care Specialist InpatientNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Natalia Rabkina : Sign in to view
HNI Healthcare is recruiting a Transitional Care Coordinator, RN (BS degree) at UH Lake West and UH TriPoint Medical Centers in Lake County, Ohio. This 8a-5p position is hospital based and offers competitive salary and highly flexible schedule, plus full benefits, including 401(k) with up to 4% match.
Transitional Care Provider NP
- Hospital based
- M-F 8a-5p with some flexibility
- Participate in interdisciplinary rounds
- Participate in readmission reviews
- Meet patients prior to discharge
- Conduct patient checks by schedule and need
- Conduct medications reconciliations
- Conduction transitional care and other clinical visits via telehealth
- Work with hospitalist, case management, physician offices, community resources and others as needed to ensure adherence to plan of care and timely resolution of emergent issues for 90 days following hospital discharge
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An outgoing, personable nature
- CNP or RN (BS) and current Ohio License
- Experience in both inpatient and outpatient care preferred
The Transitional Care Coordinator will provide post-discharge assistance to patients for 90 days, coordinating with Primary Care Physician, following up on visits, medications, education and plan of care.
St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, has rich historical attractions, brick-lined streets with boutique shops, art galleries and award-winning restaurants. A suburb of Jacksonville with 42 miles of beautiful beaches, 12 major golf courses, highly rated schools, St. Augustine just about "has it all."
Find a better future.
Let us show you your dream career.
We design intelligent processes and technology that empower talented people to transform healthcare.
From our on-site support to our industry leading VitalsMD technology, you are equipped to provide the best care to your patients.
Our consistent success across markets is driven by an alignment of goals and management expertise. HNI’s partnered physician and operational leaders bring our client hospitals expertise in how to manage physician teams to standardize care, reduce costs, transform culture, and improve outcomes. Our processes are not theoretical—they are actionable, integrated, and metric-focused.
Let's Work Together.