RN Job In Tacoma, Washington
Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatrics - Tacoma, WANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Apply Here - https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/ff1bea99-bc5a-f6ec-082b-b98bf21ec28a/apply?source=1807196-CS-46948
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are hiring for a qualified Registered Nurse in Pediatrics to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center located on Joint Base Lewis/McChord, Tacoma, WA.
- Status: Full time
- Schedule: Rotating Day/Night schedule that can vary between 8 and 12 hr shifts, 7 days/wk including weekends and holidays. 7:00am-7:00pm, 7:00am-3:00pm, 11:00pm - 7:00am, or 7:00pm - 7:00am. Must be flexible. The schedule is dependent on the needs of the unit.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse Pediatrics must have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State-accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Experience: One year of qualifying experience in the specialty is preferred
- Licensure/Registration: Maintain a current, active, valid, and unrestricted license from any U.S. jurisdiction of permission to a health care professional recognized licensing agency of a State; the District of Columbia; the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States (U.S.) Virgin Islands; or other territory or possession of the U.S. to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.