Nurse Practitioner Job In Pocatello, Idaho
Rheumatology Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Portneuf Medical Group is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our Specialty Medical Clinic. The ideal candidate is passionate about caring for patients and enjoys being part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant with interest in being part of a new and exciting Rheumatology program. Our medical group boasts a depth of specialties and an excellent relationship with the University of Utah. PMG provides services to patients and communities in every corner of southeast Idaho. This is an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider who is committed to making a difference in the lives of those around them.
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Supervising Rheumatologist will be remote
- Assist with Telemedicine visits with Rheumatologist
- Excellent work + life balance
- Hospital Medical Group employed position within multi-specialty group
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive benefits package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- 401K & Malpractice Insurance
- 205 bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
- Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Rheumatology experience 2+ years preferred
- Graduate from a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Licensed in the state of Idaho as a PA or NP by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Cost of living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, The Grand Tetons, Boise and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier fly fishing, skiing, hiking, biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals. You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on our website www.portneuf.org/joinourteam.
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.