Gastroenterology Job In Maine
Gastroenterologist Opening In Central MaineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A large non-profit healthcare system in?Central Maine?is adding a Gastroenterologist
- Busy Gastroenterology practice serving patients in the Kennebec Valley
- Outpatient work is done at the largest freestanding outpatient center in Maine which houses an endoscopy unit.
- Inpatient work is done at our newest state-of-the-art hospital
- No ERCP or EUS
- Call 1:6
- Support staff includes Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Employed position with market-based compensation with guaranteed salary and productivity compensation
- Located along the Kennebec River in a family-friendly city of 18,000 people
- Situated one hour between Portland and Bangor
- Home to small businesses, museums, arboretum, beautiful state parks
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.