Nurse Practitioner Job In Albion, New York
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient Health CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ben Dollar: Sign in to view
Albion, New York
Leading Healthcare Group seeks a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to work in a primary care/family practice in Albion and Lyndonville, NY!
Position: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Benefits and Features:
- Wonderful Comp Plan
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Great PTO
- The providers at this office area fine example of how the group adapts to the unique needs of each community that is served!
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, M-F, 32 clinical hours and 8 admin hours weekly
- Provide primary medical care in a holistic manner to patients of all ages, typically seeing 15-20 patients/day
- Team of MDs, NPs, and PAs
- Dental, Pediatric, and Behavioral Health on site as well
- Board Cert Nurse Practitioner- Pediatrics
- License in New York or pending
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!