Otolaryngology Job In Tennessee
Ent-otolaryngology In Knoxville, Tn - Partnership/surgery Center Buy-inNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a busy, successful Otolaryngology practice that has been in the Knoxville area for 30+ years.?
- Join 3 board-certified Otolaryngologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- 6 full-time Audiologists
- In-house CT Scanner, Balance Center with vestibular PT, full allergy dept with SCIT and SLIT
- Interest/experience in otology, laryngology, or sleep medicine is a plus
- Anticipated ER Call Coverage 1:4 with no facial trauma
- Call - One week at a time (Monday-Sunday)?
- State-of-the-art da Vinci? robotic surgical system
- Opportunities for partnership/surgery center(s) buy-in
- Guaranteed salary based on MGMA guidelines PLUS bonus potential
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Relocation Allowance
- Health/dental/vision insurances
- CME, Licensure, Dues, and Subscriptions
- 401(k) with a generous match
About Knoxville, TN
- Located in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Enjoy the beautiful outdoors of East Tennessee; hiking, trails, biking, an extensive amount of water sports, and much more...
- Home to the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I SEC sports and strong academic programs
- The metropolitan population of 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.