Gastroenterology Job In Cumberland, Maryland
UPMC Western Maryland Gastroenterology Opportunity!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tessa Grant: Sign in to view
UPMC Western Maryland Employed Gastroenterologist Opportunity!
- 5 GI Procedures,8 preop and postop beds
- Excellent nursing support, state-of-the-art equipment.
- New 275 bed hospital with office on campus
- Over 300 medical providers, 2300 employees
- Employed Position
- Excellent subspecialty support
- Great schools, strong community and physician marketing support
- Outdoor recreation including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating
UPMC Western Maryland is a nonprofit, acute-care hospital located in Cumberland, Maryland, that serves residents in Allegany County and the surrounding counties in Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. A nationally recognized leader in community health care, UPMC Western Maryland is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art hospital in the region.
Recruitment Package Includes:
- Base salary of $550,000 + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- UPMC Health benefits + Retirement plan
- $20,000 Sign-on bonus
- Loan forgiveness negotiable
- $10,000 Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Western Maryland is rich in natural resources that provide the perfect setting for outdoor activities. Its mountains and nearby state parks are great for camping, hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing, hunting, swimming, and biking. Within an hour's drive are popular ski resorts that offer both downhill and cross-country trails. Allegany County has four golf courses, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course that overlooks Lake Habeeb at Rocky Gap State Park.
- A wide range of cultural activities is available locally through Frostburg State University, Allegany College of Maryland, and the Allegany Art Council. Broadway productions come to life at the Cumberland Theatre, the region's only professional theater. Downtown Cumberland is home to a growing number of artisans and galleries.
- Western Maryland boasts a cost-of-living far below metropolitan standards, and your housing dollars will go farther.