Nurse Practitioner Job In Georgia
Inpatient Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Opening West Of AtlantaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A reputable healthcare system is currently interviewing for experienced Nurse Practitioners to join their inpatient Cardiology team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Full benefits package including health, dental, malpractice, generous PTO, CME allowance, etc.
- Monday-Friday days
- 1 Weekend a month (higher compensation received for weekends)
- Join 2 Interventional, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 5 General Cardiologists
- 200 Bed Hospital, 24 Bed CPCU
- Must have 1-2 Years of experience working as an inpatient Cardiology provider
Located about an hour west of Atlanta, this flourishing town has a rich and colorful local arts scene, a variety of outdoor amenities, and a host of locally-owned restaurants and shops. Residents have access to the highly-rated city and County K-12 educational systems as well as two state colleges nearby. Those who thrive on outdoor adventure enjoy the Best-In-State Disc-Golf course, biking the Carrollton Greenbelt, or zip-lining on the world's longest canopy tour. Apply today for more details!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.