Family Medicine Job In Independence, Missouri
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist Opportunity in Independence, MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Private hospitalist practice is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to join their practice at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, Missouri.
- Block schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off
- No procedures required, respond to codes
- Day shift position
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Board certified or board eligible
- ACLS/BLS certified
- Competitive base compensation
- Medical and malpractice insurances provided
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women’s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument" to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine. Come see what we have to offer!
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, advanced equipment and technology, and some of the latest treatments and therapies available. Along with our high-tech services, we remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients, including free parking at our facilities.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. Our emergency room’s innovative Rapid Care program was specifically designed to ensure patients efficiently move through the ER with greater privacy and comfort. Our Women’s Center offers comprehensive care to women of all ages, whether you’re maintaining wellness or managing chronic illness. And if you’re embracing motherhood, we know every pregnancy is unique - your experience should be, too. Design your childbirth and delivery plan with Centerpoint Medical Center.