Pulmonary Disease Job In Great Falls, Montana
Outpatient Pulmonologist Need in Great Falls, MT CPH# JOB-2772340Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2772340.
- Join 2 other pulmonologists in a collegial group of physicians
- Physician-owed and led group with wonderful work/life balance
- Outpatient with minimal hospital consults
- Facility expansion to include cardiac and ICU in next several years
- Sleep medicine a welcome addition
- Opportunity to develop and grow a bronchial clinic and/or a lung cancer screening program
- Advanced diagnostic capability in market: Super D, EBUS, and Thermoplasty
- Great Falls is close to Yellowstone, fly-fishing, skiing, and everything great about the outdoors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.