Nurse Practitioner Job In San Marcos, Texas
Nurse Practitioner - Live and work Near Austin!!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ben Dollar: Sign in to view
San Marcos, Texas
Family-feel, laid-back 10 Pediatrician practice seeks a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in outpatient primary care to work in San Marco or Kyle TX! Both are close to Austin and San Antonio
Take the best position in the US right for a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner!
- Competitive salary with profitability and productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability, and more
- 4-7 weeks off per year, goes up each year
- DEA paid for
- Malpractice covered
About the Group:
- Dedicated to helping you and your family feels at home from the moment you walk through the door for 35 years
- Our family-focused practice works hard to meet the needs of your family, with our Pediatricians seeing patients from infancy through adolescence, then our Internal Medicine providers continuing that care through adulthood into elderly care
- All of our physicians and medical staff are highly trained professionals, maintaining the highest level of accreditation in medicine to address the special needs of infants, children, and adults
- The facility is composed of 57 team members, 10 pediatricians, and 1 Peds NP
- 2 locations: one in Kyle and one in San Marcos
- There are 4 partners in the group
About this role - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- 4-day work week
- 20-30 patients per day, 8-5 schedule
- Rotate rare phone calls 1 day a week
- 1x a month doing phone calls on the weekends
- No hospital or inpatient at all
- All admin is handled by the group, so you can see patients
Background Desired - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
About the Area: Known as “Hill Country” because of the tall rugged hills of limestone, San Marcos, Texas offers a variety of outdoor activities, and great local dining options, and is full of history, arts and culture.
Just 30 miles outside of downtown Austin, Greater San Marcos offers close access to the vibrancy of Austin but at a more affordable cost (housing prices are nearly 40 percent less than in Austin). But the lower cost is not a sign of slower growth. San Marcos was ranked the fastest-growing city in the U.S. from 2013-2015 by the Census Bureau and is the county seat of Hays County, which in 2016 was ranked the fastest-growing county in the nation with a population of more than 150,000. This growth has caused some to dub the region “America’s Next Great Metropolis.
San Marcos has become one of the most veteran-friendly cities in the nation thanks to new job training programs and Texas State University, which has the largest student veteran population in the state.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!