General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Mooresville, North Carolina
Psychiatrists Needed for Nursing Homes/Assisted Living Facilities in Charlotte, NC Area CPH# JOB-2784357Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401(k) retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- Flexible scheduling, Monday through Friday, and part-time shifts available
- NPs take on-site call, only in emergency will you be contacted
- 16 to 25 patients per day; physician's choice
- Initial evaluations up to 60 minutes and med management 30 minutes
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- BC within a year post residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.