Physician Assistant Job In Elyria, Ohio
Physician Assistant / PA-CNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Growing outpatient addiction treatment center is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant / PA to work in the Elyria, OH area!
Provider will make a big impact in the lives of their patient’s – offering hope and help!
- Growing organization with addiction treatment centers in over 30 locations throughout Ohio, KY, NC, VA, DE and MA and plans for continued growth nationally
- Founded as a way to give people in their community hope and help, the leadership team is passionate about the industry and changing the stigma of the addiction patient population - focused on changing lives
- Thorough onboarding process offering mentorship and support to providers allowing them to work autonomously once they are fully confident
- Utilize the latest technologies, therapies and concepts to help their patients live the lives they deserve
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD/STD and 401K
- Great PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Monday – Friday, 8:30-5
- Outpatient setting seeing about 20-25 patients a day
- Nurse Practitioner will offer counseling, education, medication management and symptom management
- Collaborating with doctors, counselors, case managers, nurses and MAs to provide personalized addiction treatment
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner/NP
- 1+ year of experience prescribing in a MAT setting
Nurse Practitioner, NP, Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP, Addictions, MAT, Psych, PMHNP, Behavioral Health, Adult NP, AGNP, MSN, ARNP, APRN, Mental Health
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!