Internal Medicine Job In Baltimore, Maryland
Internal Medicine Physician - Flexible Schedule and Work Life Balance!!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A thriving, independent, and collegial group seeks a new internal medicine physician in the Baltimore area!
Come take the best position in the US right now for an Internal Medicine Physician!! This group makes a big impact in Linthicum Heights and really takes care of all their physicians! Contact Raymond Stiles 843-574-8233 firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Group:
- The best innovation and technology with the strongest partnerships in the communities we serve.
- Provide compassionate clinical care exclusively serving long-term, sub-acute, rehabilitative and palliative care communities and their residents.
- Compassion for Every Life We Touch
- Employ and Retain High Quality Professionals
- Maintain a Professional Environment that Includes Integrity, Clarity, Fairness and Transparency
- Creativity and Innovation in Developing Effective Clinical Care Solutions
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits
- After-hour call support
- Strong management support
- Flexible schedule
About this Role: Internal Medicine
- Flexible schedule
- Team of 6 physicians
- Day-to-day responsibilities associated with this role…. Travel to local post acute / LTC facilities and attend to patients with varying acuity from coughs and colds to vent units and everything in between. Patient load is approximately 60% post acute and 40% LTC but varies by facility.
- Salary range - $195,000 to $225,000 base salary with bonus based on production. We have several physicians over $300,000.
- Hours, Monday through Friday 0800 to 1900. Physician sets their own schedule within this time frame
- Call, NO Call. We have a dedicated team of NP’s that handle after hours calls as well as weekends and holidays.
- Team size, We have over 40 Physicians and NP’s across the state
- # of patients seen per day, 16 puts the physician in bonus territory
Background Desired: Internal Medicine
About the Area:
- Maryland is neither North nor South, making the climate relatively moderate compared to many regions of the country. The city has many affordable housing opportunities with many styles of housing to choose from, including homes with basements, yard, decks, and rooftop decks. Maryland has some of the best universities (including, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, Stevenson University, Loyola College, and Towson University) and high schools in the country. Thirteen high schools in Maryland made the top 500 of Newsweek’s best high schools in 2014. From festivals to museums, the aquarium to the theater, and shopping to sports, there are always things to do in Baltimore. The city is home to the American Visionary Art Museum, the Walters Art Museum, the Myerhoff Theatre, the Lyric Theatre, The Hippodrome, many smaller neighborhood theatres, movie theatres, and concert houses. EOE
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!