Trauma Surgery Job In Lakewood, Colorado
Trauma/ACS Surgeon Opportunity in Beautiful Lakewood, CO near DenverNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brandon Adkins: Sign in to view
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is looking for a BC/BE Trauma/ACS Surgeon to join our group on the campus of St. Anthony Hospital, a Level I Trauma Center in beautiful Lakewood, CO, near Denver.
- Predictable work schedule: Work 12-14 shifts per month for Full-Time!
- 100% Trauma and Acute Care Surgery Operations
- Board Certification in General Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Previous experience in ACS verified trauma program
- Competitive Salary
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401k
- Malpractice & Tail Coverage Provided
- Annual CME Allowance
- Stability in a multi-state surgical group with more than 25 years of experience
For more information please contact Brandon Adkins at email@example.com or call 916-287-9554.
Denver, the “Mile High City” is best known for being situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains, it's also a thriving city with a culture and a feel all its own. There's no denying that living in Denver means constant exposure to beautiful landscapes, largely thanks to the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains.
Located east of a major mountain range, Denver has a mild, dry and sunny climate with more annual hours of sun than San Diego or Miami Beach. In winter, Denver is dryer than Phoenix with an average daily high of 45 degrees (7 degrees Celsius) in February. Golf courses remain open all year and have been played every day in January.